LEGO B-Wing Starfighter 10227

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Derek
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: LEGO B-Wing Starfighter 10227

Post by Derek » Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:59 am

Nemesis_Prime wrote:Having collected all the alliance starfighters but B-Wing, I was gonna get it until I found out the cockpit may not fit a mini figure, which is a deal breaker for me. I'll wait until another B-Wing is released with a mini figure included.
Yeah, it's way too big for a minifigure, and the cockpit cannot be opened without some dis assembly. The last system scale B-Wing was in '06, so it probably won't be long before LEGO makes a new one.

Poopshute
I'm New !

Post by Poopshute » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:02 am

Derek wrote:
Nemesis_Prime wrote:Having collected all the alliance starfighters but B-Wing, I was gonna get it until I found out the cockpit may not fit a mini figure, which is a deal breaker for me. I'll wait until another B-Wing is released with a mini figure included.
Yeah, it's way too big for a minifigure, and the cockpit cannot be opened without some dis assembly. The last system scale B-Wing was in '06, so it probably won't be long before LEGO makes a new one.
Just put this cool model together. Also acquired a b wing mini fig before fully completing the build. Based on my opinion and the pictures below, I'd say the scale is pretty close to minifig scale. The minifig doesn't "snap" on but his hands can hold the controls and he doesn't move around too much even while spinning the cockpit.

mrfootball
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by mrfootball » Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:35 pm

Looks great...adding this to my wishlist.