Hy MY Name is Marko, can u help me? :)

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
bricklegokids
I'm New !

Hy MY Name is Marko, can u help me? :)

Post by bricklegokids » Sun May 22, 2016 6:32 am

Hallo to all of you good people. At first my name is Marko im originaly from Serbia but i Live in Swizerland. As a kid a always loved legos. My mother would tell me storys about how I could stay in my room playing with legos the whole day and She wouldent hear a sound from me. I thing legos helped me to develop creatyvity and helped me grow mentaly. I stil have lego colections and my son plays with it. Im 27 years old and i recently lost my job and cant find a new one. So i decided to make something of my passion for legos. So i started making YT videos for children. My idea is that the videos will be as fun as educative. I made my first Video with Lego Duplo Animals and Zoo. Im not here to spam you. It wolud mean the world to me if you checked it out and give me feedback of what i am doing right and doing wrong. Give me your ideas for lego creations.
Anyone can contact me, i will reply to all mesages. If you think my idea is stupid tell me, i am open to criticism.
Thank you for listening it means alot to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYdENMm5roc

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: Hy MY Name is Marko, can u help me? :)

Post by captainrex803 » Mon May 23, 2016 3:34 pm

Welcome to Toysnbricks bro; I hope things turn out better for you and I just subbed to your channel. I wish you the best!
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon May 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Hello, welcome to Toys N Bricks!

bricklegokids
I'm New !

Post by bricklegokids » Tue May 24, 2016 9:04 am

Thank you verry much :) it means so much to mee