Pictures for Star Wars LEGO Rebels Sets

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Pictures for Star Wars LEGO Rebels Sets

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:00 pm

We've seen official images of these Summer 2014 LEGO Star Wars Rebel sets back in February and now here are the official product descriptions and the sets out of the boxes.

75048 Star Wars LEGO Phantom - £19.99 GBP / $24.99 CAD

Join the Rebel resistance against the evil Empire in The Phantom attack shuttle, as seen in the exciting Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Place young Rebel hero Ezra Bridger in the detachable cockpit and store his cadet helmet and blaster in the cargo hold. Fit Ezra's Droid companion, C1-10P, in the back, close the roof, unfold the wings for flight mode and launch into battle. Fire the 2-way spring-loaded shooter to repel attacks from the front or the rear. After a successful mission, dock The Phantom safely on 75053 The Ghost starship (sold separately). Includes an Ezra Bridger minifigure with a weapon and accessory, plus a C1-10P figure.

Includes an Ezra Bridger minifigure with a weapon and accessory, plus a C1-10P figure
Features an opening and detachable cockpit with computer dashboard detail
Includes a blaster and a cadet helmet for Ezra
Store the helmet and weapon in the cargo compartment
Place Ezra in the cockpit and launch into battle

75053 Star Wars LEGO Star Wars The Ghost - £69.99 GBP / $89.99 USD

Get ready to battle the Empire with the Rebel heroes' awesome starship - The Ghost - as seen in the thrilling Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Stay on course with Rebel minifigures in the two cockpits and put Zeb on patrol in the 360-degree rotating gun turret. Land 75048 The Phantom starship (sold separately) in the docking area at the rear. With 2 spring-loaded shooters and storage for a spare missile and a lightsaber, this ship has plenty of weaponry on board. In an emergency, hurry to the escape pods and eject! Includes 5 never-before-seen minifigures with assorted weapons: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, Zeb Orrelios and a Stormtrooper.

Includes 5 never-before-seen minifigures with assorted weapons
Features 2 cockpits (front cockpit is detachable) with seats for minifigures, 360-degree rotating gun turret with elevating guns
Weapons include a lightsaber, blaster, unique bo-rifle and a blaster rifle
Place the Rebel minifigures in the 2 cockpits
Put Zeb Orrelios on patrol in the 360-degree rotating gun turret

And if you missed the post earlier with the Turtles Lair Invasion set and Marvel Super Heroes Guardian of the Galaxy, here are the images for the remaining 2014 Summer LEGO Star Wars sets revealed at Amazon UK. The sets on the right will definitely be the more sought after ones. I know I will be getting those ones for sure. What about you?

LEGO 75049 Snowspeeder - £29.99 GBP / $29.99 USD
LEGO 75050 B-Wing - £49.99 GBP / $49.99 USD
LEGO 75051 Jedi Scout Fighter - £59.99 GBP / $59.99 USD
LEGO 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina - £64.99 GBP / $69.99 USD
LEGO 75054 AT-AT - £109.99 GBP / $109.99 USD
LEGO 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer - £119.99 GBP / $129.99 USD

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/pictures-for-sta ... bels-sets/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

StClair
Count
Count

Re: Pictures for Star Wars LEGO Rebels Sets

Post by StClair » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:33 pm

I would like to have a few of the minifigures from the Rebels The Ghost set. They have some interesting parts (heads and torsos) for minifig creations. I'm hoping that a few of the minifigs will show up in polybags or cheaper sets in the near future. I can hope right?