LEGO Bricktober 2018 Minifigure Packs Revealed

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Bricktober 2018 Minifigure Packs Revealed

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:48 pm

This year's LEGO Bricktober 2018 Minifigure Packs have been revealed from a Toys R Us Germany flyer. Each week, a new individual pack will be given away for free when you spend 14,99 Euro or more. For 2018, the Bricktober packs will feature different themes from LEGO Harry Potter to LEGO Ninjago. This is a lot different than prior LEGO Bricktober packs which have more classical and vintage styled minifigures.

These minifigures will be available as part of a promotion at various Toys R Us stores from September to October. For countries that do not have Toys R Us anymore (i.e USA and UK), they will be available at another retailer. For United States, this will be Barnes & Nobles. Thanks to Promobricks for the news.

LEGO Harry Potter Minifigure 5005254 Bricktober 2018

LEGO Jurassic World Minifigure 5005255 Bricktober 2018

LEGO Ninjago Minifigure 5005257 Bricktober 2018

LEGO Super Heroes Minifigure 5005256 Bricktober 2018

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-bricktober- ... -revealed/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Bobsterino
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: LEGO Bricktober 2018 Minifigure Packs Revealed

Post by Bobsterino » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:29 am

Does anyone have any further word on when these might be offered at Barnes & Noble in the US? I see them popping up on eBay already - at ridiculous prices.

grommom
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by grommom » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:33 am

I guess I'm going to have to start planning what to buy at b&n to get these if they become available

Bobsterino
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Bobsterino » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:33 am

Something to consider with Barnes & Noble - they have a rewards program that costs $25 per year. This program gives a 10% discount on everything - and according to the salesperson I spoke to this includes LEGO products (and café items!) Assuming one *only* buys LEGO sets, you really have to plan on spending more than $262.50 in a year to break even (counting on the VIP 5% we no doubt all have.) After that, it's a true 10% off - no dealing with VIP points or having to spend the savings at B&N! That being said, they don't carry every LEGO product, but I was quite impressed by the selection in my local stores. They seem to be ramping up after the demise of TrU.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:39 pm

Will B&N Carry these now that TRU is pretty much gone in the US?
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.