LEGO Series 14 Monster Minifigures 71010 Leaflet & Exclusive Zombie Skateboarder Minifigure

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Series 14 Monster Minifigures 71010 Leaflet & Exclusive Zombie Skateboarder Minifigure

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:43 am

The exclusive minifigure for the new upcoming DK Book, I Love that Minifigure has been revealed! The minifigure will be a Zombie Skateboarder. It is currently available for pre-order at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk. In USA, it is currently on sale for $9.73 (reg.$18.99) which works out to be 49% off! In the UK, it is currently going for £13.48 (reg.£14.99). The book will be released on October 6, 2015.

We've seen some of the images for LEGO 71010 Series 14 Collectable Minifigures earlier and now, we have the full lineup from the leaflet poster! From the new Argos UK Catalogue, each minfigure will be priced at £2.49. For those living in North America, it would be $3.99 USD/CAD. Thanks to thebrickfan for the news.

LEGO 71010 Series 14 Collectable Minifigures Leaflet Poster

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-series-14-m ... inifigure/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Richard J.
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: LEGO Series 14 Monster Minifigures 71010 Leaflet & Exclu

Post by Richard J. » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:53 pm

Looks like the cheerleader is going to have a boyfriend soon. ;)

bea
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bea » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm

This whole series is a bust for me. I may pick up skeleton costume and cat costume but I have no interest in any of the others.

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:01 pm

I wonder how much more new info the new book will have.

Halloween Theme is awesome. That fly is really creepy. I can see me getting several gargoyles for a castle, for sure.

stevenli
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by stevenli » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:02 pm

Looks like a lot of fun for the castle adjunct---for those who invested in such a great modular theme for the ages.

Richard J.
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Richard J. » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:32 pm

Pumpkin Ecks wrote:That fly is really creepy. I can see me getting several gargoyles for a castle, for sure.
:up: Yes, you are so right. That Fly is great. The head looks freakishly detailed. The Gargoyles look like a fantastic addition for a creepy haunted house or a Castle theme.

Hmm, I wonder if there's any chance of more Castle theme in the future. :think:

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 pm

Richard J. wrote:
Pumpkin Ecks wrote: Hmm, I wonder if there's any chance of more Castle theme in the future. :think:
The rumor is there will be, but it might be a NinjaGo take on Castle.

I'm really loving this series, and would even more love a sale sometime in October. :)

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:20 pm

I would absolutely love to see a return of the fantasy castle theme. I would be ok with a Ninjago castle theme as well... maybe. I agree with someone else... that gargoyle would be interesting for detail in castle builds. If we're lucky they'll include more than 3 of the gargoyle per case.

Pumpkin Ecks
Knight
Knight

Post by Pumpkin Ecks » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:13 am

Aww not a Ninjago castle. The gargoyles would be out of place. Beast's castle was a beast on it's own. I remember seeing that movie when I was a kid and I just thought the whole castle looked great.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:11 am

StClair wrote:I would absolutely love to see a return of the fantasy castle theme. I would be ok with a Ninjago castle theme as well... maybe. I agree with someone else... that gargoyle would be interesting for detail in castle builds. If we're lucky they'll include more than 3 of the gargoyle per case.
It wouldn't be a NinjaGo Castle theme, it would be like what NinjaGo did to Ninja. It would be named knights fighting odd creatures in a Castle-ish setting, along with a TV show. But once again all rumors at this point.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:10 pm

Brick & Blue wrote:
StClair wrote:I would absolutely love to see a return of the fantasy castle theme. I would be ok with a Ninjago castle theme as well... maybe. I agree with someone else... that gargoyle would be interesting for detail in castle builds. If we're lucky they'll include more than 3 of the gargoyle per case.
It wouldn't be a NinjaGo Castle theme, it would be like what NinjaGo did to Ninja. It would be named knights fighting odd creatures in a Castle-ish setting, along with a TV show. But once again all rumors at this point.
Ah... Thanks for the clarification. Today was the first time I had heard any of the rumors of a/the possible future castle theme. Sounds interesting. Thanks for the news (rumors/at the moment). Sorry. I'm truly not being sarcastic. I'm just trying to make it clear to anyone scanning through the post that its a rumor at this point. I don't want to confuse anyone. Thanks for the info!

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:33 am

Saw these at local TRU. They wouldn't sell them to me. But they are holding the two I wanted and will sell them to me on sept 1st. And will give me half off. So not too bad a deal, wish I had found another fly or two. Lol
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

stevenli
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by stevenli » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:10 pm

@Ncbarrett - did you get a snapshot of the label or upc by chance?

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:37 pm

stevenli wrote:@Ncbarrett - did you get a snapshot of the label or upc by chance?
No sorry. No cellphone.
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!