Toys N Bricks

    A LEGO Community with coverage of LEGO Sales, News, MOCs and Reviews.

    Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:13 pm

    Brick & Blue wrote:Nope. Not going to happen. None at all. :-D


    Wow, thanks for destroying my dreams. :lol:
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby Brick & Blue » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:21 am

    askthelegoguy wrote:
    Brick & Blue wrote:Nope. Not going to happen. None at all. :-D


    Wow, thanks for destroying my dreams. :lol:


    Glad I could help! :-D
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2125
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:17 am

    16832099_1546135455480615_8935738233303407042_n.png

    New Image of Jack Sparrow

    He looks pretty awesome to me, I'm hyped for only the figure alone (as of posting this). :lol:
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Thu May 18, 2017 3:56 pm

    I just built this set, and I have very mixed feelings about it, would you guys like me to review it?
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby Brick & Blue » Thu May 18, 2017 7:44 pm

    askthelegoguy wrote:I just built this set, and I have very mixed feelings about it, would you guys like me to review it?


    Yes.

    Maybe you can get me to hate the set more. ;)
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2125
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Thu May 18, 2017 9:44 pm

    Brick & Blue wrote:
    askthelegoguy wrote:I just built this set, and I have very mixed feelings about it, would you guys like me to review it?


    Yes.

    Maybe you can get me to hate the set more. ;)


    I do have some legitimate complaints that I would want to address, I think I may end up taking the video route and just uploading it to my channel and also posting a link here.
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby Brick & Blue » Mon May 22, 2017 7:45 pm

    Fear not! We will get an awesome Pirate (Ninja!) boat this year....

    http://imgur.com/a/70Sjv

    (I'd make a new topic, but figured LEGO will ask to delete the pictures by then.)
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2125
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Wed May 24, 2017 12:17 pm

    Brick & Blue wrote:Fear not! We will get an awesome Pirate (Ninja!) boat this year....

    http://imgur.com/a/70Sjv

    (I'd make a new topic, but figured LEGO will ask to delete the pictures by then.)


    I already saw that a while back. It looks pretty cool. I'm just not a Ninjago fan.
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby Brick & Blue » Wed May 24, 2017 7:54 pm

    askthelegoguy wrote:
    Brick & Blue wrote:Fear not! We will get an awesome Pirate (Ninja!) boat this year....

    http://imgur.com/a/70Sjv

    (I'd make a new topic, but figured LEGO will ask to delete the pictures by then.)


    I already saw that a while back. It looks pretty cool. I'm just not a Ninjago fan.


    A quick mod to the front and selling the figures on eBay and it be a great Pirates ship.
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2125
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Thu May 25, 2017 11:27 am

    Brick & Blue wrote:
    askthelegoguy wrote:
    Brick & Blue wrote:Fear not! We will get an awesome Pirate (Ninja!) boat this year....

    http://imgur.com/a/70Sjv

    (I'd make a new topic, but figured LEGO will ask to delete the pictures by then.)


    I already saw that a while back. It looks pretty cool. I'm just not a Ninjago fan.


    A quick mod to the front and selling the figures on eBay and it be a great Pirates ship.


    I first have to fix up this ship before I worry about a new one. I'm gonna attempt fix up the Silent Mary by adding more pieces to the bottom and stuff.
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby Brick & Blue » Fri May 26, 2017 7:21 am

    askthelegoguy wrote:I first have to fix up this ship before I worry about a new one. I'm gonna attempt fix up the Silent Mary by adding more pieces to the bottom and stuff.


    Buy NinjaGo one, stick s****y one on top of it. Have mega $400 pirate ship! :lol:
    Brick & Blue
    Count
    Count
     
    Posts: 2125
    Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:59 pm
    Location: USA

    Re: Lego Pirates of the Caribbean set 2017 (SPOILERS)

    Postby askthelegoguy » Sun May 28, 2017 8:28 am

    I watched the movie last night.
    User avatar
    askthelegoguy
    Knight
    Knight
     
    Posts: 245
    Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:44 pm

    Previous

    Return to LEGO Themes

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests