Welcome to our contact page! Here, you can contact the Toys N Bricks Team. Got LEGO News or anything thats newsworthy of being mentioned? Let us know by filling in the form below.
- Buy LEGO: We are affiliates with many LEGO retailers that sponsor and fund our site. However, we do not sell LEGO nor do we have any other affiliations with these retailers. If you have a concern or problem with your order, please contact that retailer.
- Retailers/Dealers/Wholesalers: Please contact LEGO if you are a retailer and would like to purchase LEGO inventory.
- LEGO Related Questions: Got general or specific LEGO questions/enquiries? Have a great creation but looking for feedback? Be sure to check out our LEGO Forum. We have many knowledgeable members and experts there and chances are, they’ll be able to give you better feedback than us! Registration is fast and easy.
- Forum Registration: When answering the skill-testing question, it is not the default answer as that is used to mislead spam bots. Once you have registered with us, please check your email for an activiation link. Make sure to check your “Junk/Spam” folder if its not there. If it is still not there, you can request to have another activation email sent to you.
- Change Username: Unless you have an extenuating circumstance, please be advised that we cannot change your usernames once you have registered with us. As such, please choose a good username that you like and can remember at the beginning.
- CAPTCHA Code: Unfortunately, we are unable to assist in the CAPTCHA code during the registration process. If you have trouble reading it, please refresh it. Due to security and privacy reasons, please note that we cannot manually register an account for you.
- Forgot Password: Please visit this page to reset your password.
- Buy/Sell/Trade Forum: All forum members can view and make purchases and trades in the B/S/T forum. The B/S/T forum automatically opens up if you have been an active/long term member. You do not need to request permission nor is there any activation needed from us. Once the forum has been fully opened up, it will allow you to create new topics so that you can sell and trade freely within the Toys N Bricks community.
*We appreciate your LEGO news finds and reports! However, please note that we will not open or view short links. If you have a link, please provide the full link. Thank you.