2 Forum Comments
One of the most eye catching themes this summer would probably be Legends of Chima. The bright orange fire on the box art in a snowy background is definitely going to make someone stop and have a look. Some of these “animals vehicles” are similar to previous Chima sets but in a snow-fire format. That Mammoth does look appealing though doesn’t it? All of the sets are currently available for pre-order at Amazon UK.
70146 Flying Phoenix Fire Temple – £89.99
70145 Maula’s Ice Mammoth Stomper – £69.99
70144 Laval’s Fire Lion - £39.99
70143 Sir Fangar’s Saber-Tooth Walker - £34.99
70142 Eris’ Fire Eagle Flyer – £24.99
70141 Vardy’s Ice Vulture Glider – £17.99
1 Forum Comment
Thanks to Amazon UK, here’s a first look at some of the 2014 Summer LEGO Friends sets. Most of the sets are based on the Jungle theme. Though, they do have 2 sets that are in Heartlake City including Olivia’s Ice Cream Bike #41030 and Heartlake Shopping Mall #41058. Thanks to Jason for the heads up. What do you think of these new LEGO Friends sets?
- 41058 Heartlake Shopping Mall - £79.99
- 41030 Olivia’s Ice Cream Bike – £9.99
- 41031 Andrea’s Mountain Hut - £9.99
- 41032 First Aid Jungle Bike - £12.99
- 41033 Jungle Falls Rescue - £17.99
- 41034 Summer Caravan - £19.99
- 41036 Jungle Bridge Rescue - £24.99
- 41038 Jungle Rescue Base - £44.99
- 41059 Jungle Tree Sanctuary - £24.99
4 Forum Comments
Amazon UK also has the first images of the upcoming LEGO City train sets for Summer 2014! Again, these sets are also available for order and will dispatch within 3-5 weeks. The set names are the same as the current train sets with the exception of 60051 High-Speed Passenger Train (has “High-Speed” in it). Thanks to Jonathan for the tip.
60052 Cargo Train LEGO City - £139.99
Move heavy goods – and animals! – around the city with the super-powerful LEGO City Cargo Train! This awesome motorized train with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control can transport almost anything. So it’s your job to make sure the cargo is in the right place at the right time to keep the city running smoothly. Attach the cattle wagon and 2 cargo wagons together and pull them around the circular rail track with the locomotive. Operate the forklift to move the pallets safely between the wagons and truck. Keep track of all the cargo leaving and arriving in the office at the impressive cargo train station. There you can use the sliding overhead crane with hook to move heavy cargo between vehicles or onto the ground. With so many play functions and cool features, this really is the ultimate set for train enthusiasts! Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver.
- Includes 4 minifigures: forklift driver, train driver, farmer and a truck driver
- Cargo Train features a motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control
- Cattle wagon features a cow, trough, bales of straw, bucket of milk and a strong fence with 2 gates
- Fuel wagon features a fuel tank with chain, pallet with wheelbarrow and a forklift
- Cable drum wagon features 2 large cable drums in holders and a lifting chain
60051 High-Speed Passenger Train LEGO City – £99.99
Travel around the city in no time with the motorized LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train! Operate the 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control to power around the curved tracks at top speed. This streamlined, super-efficient train has a high-speed front profile and electricity contact points on top. Lift off the roof of the front car to place the driver inside at the cool dashboard and open the passenger cars to access the seats and tables. Wait for the train with the traveler at the way station, and pedal safely across the crossing with the cyclist once the train has gone past. Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist.
- Includes 3 minifigures: train driver, traveler and a cyclist
- Features motorized locomotive with 8-channel, 7-speed infrared remote control, high-speed front profile
- Way station features small platform with 2 seats, map of train services, warning sign, lights and a crossing
- Includes a full circular track with 16 curved rail tracks and 4 straight rail tracks
- Also includes a bicycle
60050 Train Station LEGO City – £49.99
Take a taxi to the busy LEGO City Train Station, a place that never sleeps! On arrival, go up the stairs and through the opening doors. Check the time on the large clock hanging from the roof and the map of train services by the ATM. While you wait for your train, browse around the shop selling LEGO City products. Feeling hungry? Head to the kiosk and order a croissant or pizza and a drink from the menu signs hanging above the desk. Then take a seat on the clean platform, enjoy your snack and relax. Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers.
- Includes 5 minifigures: conductor, chef, taxi driver and 2 travelers
- Features a main entrance with stairs, opening glass doors, ATM, train map
- Train platform features a cross-track roof, clock, steps, 2 seats, bicycle, bicycle stand, 2 monitors, 2 security cameras and 2 trash cans
- Includes a cool yellow taxi
- Also includes 4 connecting rail tracks
1 Forum Comment
Two of the upcoming Summer 2014 LEGO Ninjago Reboot sets have surfaced at Amazon United Kingdom. They’re now available for sale and will dispatch within 3-5 weeks. Thanks to Jonathan for the tip.
LEGO 70728 Battle for Ninjago City – £89.99
The huge evil OverLord has powered up and is threatening to take over New Ninjago City. Help the Ninjas to defend the Ninjago temple using its awesome array of hidden features. Plan your strategy in the control room and activate the catapult stairs to send intruding Nindroids flying. Evade laser-cannon fire from OverLord and retaliate by triggering the tower’s dual catapult and hidden disc shooter. Zoom down the zip line from the roof with Lloyd, spin the rotating walls to reveal hidden weapons, and glide into battle with Jay. Outsmart those Nindroid invaders and lock them up in the prison! Includes 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Jay, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, OverLord and 3 Nindroids.
- Includes 8 minifigures with assorted weapons and accessories: Jay, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, OverLord and 3 Nindroids
- Ninjago Temple features huge entrance doors, dragon windows, rotating walls with hidden weapons
- Also includes iconic Ninjago entrance arch and tree
- OverLord features firing laser cannon, huge golden claws, giant mechanical posable legs, golden and red translucent elements
- Zane’s glider features 2 flick missiles, golden and translucent elements
LEGO Ninjago 70727 X-1 Ninja Charger – £34.99
Kai’s X-1 Ninja Charger is an awesome 2-in-1 vehicle! Set off in hot pursuit of the Nindroids who have stolen Kai’s Techno-Blade. Aim the flick missiles at the Nindroid disc flyer and steer clear of its saw blades. Rotate the engine bay and fire the dual shooter to target the jet-packing Nindroid hovering above. Open up the hood, activate the built-in interceptor bike and accelerate to retrieve that valuable Techno-Blade! Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids.
- Includes 3 minifigures with weapons: Kai and 2 Nindroids
- X-1 Ninja Charger features dual fold-out laser flick missiles, 360-degree rotating engine bay with firing dual shooter
- Disc flyer features a rotating saw blade and quad flame-red exhausts
- Weapons include exclusive translucent red Techno-Blade for Kai plus a Nindroid sword, axe-spear and jet pack with twin blades and 2 swords
- 2 super-cool vehicles in 1!
4 Forum Comments
Six new LEGO Minecraft sets has been revealed over at Brickshop.nl. The expected release date according to their website is November 7th, 2014. With the price ranges for these sets, we could possibly see minifigures in them. Thanks to nickdude15 for writing in. (via Brickshow)
LEGO Minecraft Microworld Sets (November 2014)
- 21113 The Cave – € 19.95
- 21114 The Fram – € 29.95
- 21115 The First Night – € 39.95
- 21116 Creative Box – € 54.95
- 21117 The Ender Dragon– € 69.95
- 21118 The Mine – € 99.95
5 Forum Comments
Earlier this week, Amazon Japan has revealed official images for the Cartoon Network LEGO Mixels Series 2. There will be three of each Blue, Orange and Brown Mixels. Product release date is expected to be on June 6th, 2014 and you can now pre-order yours at Amazon Japan. (via Brickset)
LEGO Cyan Blue Mixels (Frosticons Tribe)
- #41509 Slumbo
- #41510 Lunk
- #41511 Flurr
LEGO Brown Mixels (Fang Gang Tribe)
- #41512 Chomly
- #41513 Gobba
- #41514 Jawg
LEGO Orange Mixels (Flexers Tribe)
- #41515 Kraw
- #41516 Tentro
- #41517 Balk
0 Forum Comments
We’ve seen official images of these Summer 2014 LEGO Star Wars Rebel sets back in February and now here are the official product descriptions and the sets out of the boxes.
75048 Star Wars LEGO Phantom – £19.99 GBP / $24.99 CAD
Join the Rebel resistance against the evil Empire in The Phantom attack shuttle, as seen in the exciting Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Place young Rebel hero Ezra Bridger in the detachable cockpit and store his cadet helmet and blaster in the cargo hold. Fit Ezra’s Droid companion, C1-10P, in the back, close the roof, unfold the wings for flight mode and launch into battle. Fire the 2-way spring-loaded shooter to repel attacks from the front or the rear. After a successful mission, dock The Phantom safely on 75053 The Ghost starship (sold separately). Includes an Ezra Bridger minifigure with a weapon and accessory, plus a C1-10P figure.
- Includes an Ezra Bridger minifigure with a weapon and accessory, plus a C1-10P figure
- Features an opening and detachable cockpit with computer dashboard detail
- Includes a blaster and a cadet helmet for Ezra
- Store the helmet and weapon in the cargo compartment
- Place Ezra in the cockpit and launch into battle
75053 Star Wars LEGO Star Wars The Ghost – £69.99 GBP / $89.99 USD
Get ready to battle the Empire with the Rebel heroes’ awesome starship – The Ghost – as seen in the thrilling Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series! Stay on course with Rebel minifigures in the two cockpits and put Zeb on patrol in the 360-degree rotating gun turret. Land 75048 The Phantom starship (sold separately) in the docking area at the rear. With 2 spring-loaded shooters and storage for a spare missile and a lightsaber, this ship has plenty of weaponry on board. In an emergency, hurry to the escape pods and eject! Includes 5 never-before-seen minifigures with assorted weapons: Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, Zeb Orrelios and a Stormtrooper.
- Includes 5 never-before-seen minifigures with assorted weapons
- Features 2 cockpits (front cockpit is detachable) with seats for minifigures, 360-degree rotating gun turret with elevating guns
- Weapons include a lightsaber, blaster, unique bo-rifle and a blaster rifle
- Place the Rebel minifigures in the 2 cockpits
- Put Zeb Orrelios on patrol in the 360-degree rotating gun turret
And if you missed the post earlier with the Turtles Lair Invasion set and Marvel Super Heroes Guardian of the Galaxy, here are the images for the remaining 2014 Summer LEGO Star Wars sets revealed at Amazon UK. The sets on the right will definitely be the more sought after ones. I know I will be getting those ones for sure. What about you?
- LEGO 75049 Snowspeeder - £29.99 GBP / $29.99 USD
- LEGO 75050 B-Wing - £49.99 GBP / $49.99 USD
- LEGO 75051 Jedi Scout Fighter - £59.99 GBP / $59.99 USD
- LEGO 75052 Mos Eisley Cantina – £64.99 GBP / $69.99 USD
- LEGO 75054 AT-AT - £109.99 GBP / $109.99 USD
- LEGO 75055 Imperial Star Destroyer - £119.99 GBP / $129.99 USD
3 Forum Comments
This neat set, LEGO Creator 31026 Bike Shop and Café has also surfaced online at Amazon UK. It reminds me of the LEGO Expert modular buildings, except that its smaller and that there’s “3 in 1″ for this set. This is definitely going to be a popular set. Price is £64.99.
LEGO 31026 Bike Shop and Café
Open a world of adventures with this exciting 3-in-1 Bike Shop & Cafe. Serve delicious muffins and espresso coffee to your customers at the cozy cafe. Then visit the neighboring bike shop, buy the cool red bike that’s for sale, mount it on your car rack and head for the hills! Fold out the Bike Shop & Cafe for your very own main street, where you can add your own LEGO creations! What kind of shop will you build next? You can also rebuild the set to create an auto repair shop or a flower shop. Includes 3 minifigures: 2 men and a woman.
- Features 2 separate buildings: a bicycle shop and a cafe
- Bicycle shop features a loading ramp, removable red bicycle, tools, and first-floor apartment with kitchen area
- Cafe features outdoor seating, a bank ATM, money bill, cash register, 2 muffins, espresso machine with cups
- Also includes a car and buildable bird
8 Forum Comments
As we mentioned a few months ago, the LEGO Agents line is coming back. But this time, it will be marketed as Ultra Agents. The pictures below are from Amazon UK and provides us a first look at this new line. We also get some official box images for the upcoming Summer 2014 LEGO Movie sets as well. Unfortunately, none of these sets ships outside of Europe, but they are available for pre-order if you are living in Europe. Thanks to everyone that contacted us with the news.
- 70165 LEGO Ultra Agents Mission HQ
- 70164 LEGO Hurricane Heist
- 70163 LEGO Toxikita’s Toxic Meltdown
- 70162 LEGO Infearno Interception
- 70161 LEGO Tremor Track Infiltration
- 70160 LEGO Riverside Raid
The LEGO Movie Summer 2014 Sets
- 70814 LEGO Emmet’s Construct-o-Mech
- 70815 LEGO Super Secret Police Dropship
1 Forum Comment
Amazon UK has revealed pictures for LEGO Super Heroes Guardian of the Galaxy sets, Star Wars and 79117 Ninja Turtles Turtle Lair Invasion. They now have the sets available for pre-order and should dispatch within 1-2 months. Thanks to everyone that contacted us with the news. (via Brick Heroes)
LEGO 79117 Ninja Turtles Turtle Lair Invasion from LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles line. Pictures for the other two sets are available here.
Guardian of the Galaxy LEGO Sets
- 76019 LEGO Starblaster Showdown
- 76020 LEGO Knowhere Escape Mission
- 76021 LEGO The Milano Spaceship Rescue
- 76022 LEGO X-Men vs The Sentinel
Star Wars LEGO Sets
- 75049 LEGO Snowspeeder
- 75050 LEGO B-Wing
- 75051 LEGO Jedi Scout Fighter
- 75052 LEGO Mos Eisley Cantina
- 75054 LEGOAT-AT
- 75055 LEGO Imperial Star Destroyer
2 Forum Comments
The Chapters Canada site has revealed images of two new upcoming LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sets. LEGO Turtle Van Takedown contains 368 pieces and includes 4 minifigures while LEGO Big Rig Snow Getaway contains 743 pieces and includes 6 minifigures. Thanks to Adam for writing in.
#79116 LEGO Ninja Turtles Big Rig Snow Getaway
The Turtles have come to the rescue of April and are escaping in the bad guys’ Big Rig truck. Karai and the Foot Soldiers are in hot pursuit in a super-slick black SUV so there’s no time to waste. Speed away with April hanging onto the side of the driver’s cabin. Grab your weapons then take the Turtle Power to the roof for a battle with one of the Foot Soldiers. Swerve to avoid the flick missiles fired from the SUV and tip ooze barrels into the bad guys’ path. When you’ve evaded the Foot Soldiers, open up the sides and roof of the truck to check out the amazing mobile lab! Includes 6 minifigures with weapons and an accessory: April O’Neil, Raphael, Leonardo, Karai and 2 Foot Soldiers.
Retail price in Canada: $89.99 (~$69.99 USD)
#79115 LEGO Ninja Turtles Turtle Van Takedown
Vern and Raphael are speeding through the city streets in the souped-up Turtle Van to rescue Michelangelo, but the Foot Soldier has lowered the barricade gate to block the road. Check the on-board computer to outwit it and accelerate to top speed to crash through the barricade. Open up the side doors to unleash the hidden flick missiles and fire the roof missiles to hit the gas tank and blow up the gate. When you find Michelangelo, release the mechanical arms holding him down on the stretcher and crank up the van’s Turtle Power to zoom away. Includes 4 minifigures with weapons: Vern, Foot Soldier, Raphael and Michelangelo.
Retail price in Canada: $49.99 (~$39.99 USD)
6 Forum Comments
The annual May the 4th be with you LEGO Star Wars promotion has been revealed! Between May 3-5, you can receive a free 5002123 LEGO Star Wars Darth Revan Minifigure with a $75 LEGO Star Wars purchase at LEGO Shop at Home or LEGO Brand Stores. There’s no info regarding Europe yet, but chances are, you’ll have to spend an equivalent amount in Euros or pounds. Thanks to forum member Marcus70 for the heads up.
No other info regarding the LEGO sales for May the Force be with you are available yet.
4 Forum Comments
Czech Toy shop Legenio has reaveled an image of a 5002123 LEGO Star Wars Darth Revan minifigure. Price is 249 CZK which works out to be about $13 USD. This minifigure will most likely end up being a promotional minifigure in North America and the United Kingdom. Maybe this year’s May the fourth promotion? Thanks to Brickset for the news.
6 Forum Comments
The official pictures for the latest installment to the LEGO Minifigures Series has been published on LEGO’s Facebook page, as well as from Gizmodo. The Simpsons minifigures will be available for sale in May and will be priced at $4 USD each. This will probably be the hottest selling LEGO minifigures series to date. Thanks to everyone who contacted us with the news.
0 Forum Comments
The fourth installment to the LEGO Minecraft Series, 21107 Minecraft Microworld: The End has finally made its first appearance in pictures. LEGO product designer Steen has showcased the latest model on the LEGO Minecraft Facebook page.
LEGO 21107 Minecraft Microworld The End