A new DK LEGO Book is coming soon! LEGO Awesome Ideas Book provides a look into building with LEGO toys and the different creations made possible from LEGO. The book will be released on September 1st, 2015.
LEGO® Awesome Ideas is an all-new ideas book that unlocks the secrets of LEGO building and shows fans how to create a world with their imagination. Beautifully clear photography and informative text demonstrates how entire models are built up while also providing step-by-step visual breakdowns and offering alternative ways to build models.
Explore each chapter as it steadily creates a themed world and ultimately showcases a dynamic diorama of the complete build, showing readers that they too can build up an entire LEGO world from scratch — model by model, brick by brick.
With creative model ideas and visual tips and techniques, LEGO Awesome Ideas will inspire anyone, from beginners to accomplished builders.
0 Forum Comments
Voting is now open for the Toysnbricks LEGO Avenger Contest! We had 29 LEGO entries this time and all of them are great representations for the Avengers Movie! Thank you to everyone that entered the contest. We wish all contestants the best of luck!
This time, instead of placing your votes in the voting thread, please private message your votes to Toysnbricks in the forums. Please check all entries and make sure you understand the voting guidelines prior to placing your votes.
Winners will receive the following Toysnbricks sponsored prizes:
First Place will receive:
One (1) copy of 76042 S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier
Second Place will receive:
One (1) copy of 76031 Hulk Buster Smash AND one (1) copy of 76029 Iron Man vs Ultron
This week from July 10-16, Toys R Us Canada will be offering 20% off ALL Jurassic World Building Sets. Free shipping on orders above $49. In addition, they also have a promotion where you can get a free pair of decoder glasses in-store. The glasses allow you to reveal the secret message hidden in the LEGO Ninjago section. Thanks to forum member znarf for the news.
A new LEGO exclusive will be released later this year in September 2015! This time, it will be Ninjago which I believe is the first LEGO UCS Exclusive from the Ninjago theme. LEGO 70751 Temple of Airjitzu will be unveiled at the San Diego Comic Con on Friday, July 10th but you get to see the full press release here in advance! Early VIP Access where you can purchase the set in advance will begin on August 18th, 2015. 70751 Temple of Airjitzu Ages 14+. 2,028 pieces. US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK *Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
70751 Temple of Airjitzu
US $199.99 – CA $229.99 – DE 199.99€ – UK £169.99 – DK 1799.00 DKK *Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Join the Ninja at the beautiful Temple of Airjitzu! Enjoy the ultimate LEGO NINJAGO building experience as you construct the majestic Temple of Airjitzu and surrounding village! The highly detailed Temple building has many delightful architectural features including Oriental–style decorated windows and sliding doors. The intricate wooden-frame-style walls of the nearby Blacksmiths and beautiful curved roofs of the Smugglers Market will also test your LEGO building skills. And with every Ninja included in one set for the first time, plus loads of other key characters, you can role-play all your favorite NINJAGO adventures. Take tea in the reception area of the Temple, practice your Ninja moves in the training room or join Wu in his study to read or paint. Discover the Ninja glider upstairs at the Blacksmith’s workshop, cross the bridge guarded by the stone dragons and seek out hidden treasure at the Smugglers’ Market. Then turn off the lights in your room to watch the Temple’s illuminated spinning shadow theater!
• Includes 12 minifigures with assorted weapons: Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole, Nya, Wu, Misako, Dareth, Postman, Jesper and Claire.
• Village features the Temple of Airjitzu, Blacksmith’s workshop and Smugglers’ Market connected by paths, steps and bridge with 2 stone-style dragons on either side, plus a statue of Sensei Yang and grass stalk elements.
• Temple of Airjitzu features transparent plastic windows with new Oriental-style decoration and sliding doors, reception area with a geometric floor carpet, table, teapot and bowl, shadow theater with a light brick and spinning elements, Ninja training room with weapon holders, 2 Ninja swords, Ninja bow and a practice target, Wu’s study with 3 books and art canvas elements, and an attic with storage box for Cole’s stuff.
• Blacksmith’s workshop features wooden-frame-style walls, opening door, sign with anvil and hammer image, realistic interior with anvil, hammer and other assorted tool elements, upper floor with Ninja glider relic with detachable spear elements, rat element in the attic, 2 trees outside with fallen leaves on the roof and grass stalk elements.
• Smugglers’ Market features curved Oriental-style roof, golden Oriental details, 2 hidden treasure chests filled with assorted golden weapon elements, sign with bread image, sign with fish image, plus assorted elements including: 2 Ninjago trading cards in a sack, barrel with 2 fish, 2 fishing rods, food and grass stalk elements.
• Lloyd, Kai, Jay, Zane, Cole and Nya minifigures all come in new black Ninja outfits.
• Misako, Dareth and Postman minifigures are new to LEGO NINJAGO sets.
• New Wu minifigure outfit.
• Drink tea, train to be a Ninja and study with Wu at the Temple!
• Find the Ninja glider at the Blacksmith’s workshop.
• Seek hidden treasure chests at the Smugglers’ Market!
• Put on a show for your friends with the illuminated spinning shadow theater!
• Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
• Village measures over 16′ (42cm) high, 20′ (52cm) wide and 13′ (35cm) deep.
• Temple of Airjitzu measures over 16′ (42cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7′ (19cm) deep.
• Blacksmith’s workshop measures over 5′ (15cm) high, 5′ (15cm) wide and 7′ (20cm) deep.
• Smugglers’ Market measures over 5′ (14cm) high, 5′ (14cm) wide and 7′ (20cm) deep.
LEGO has released a mini movie featuring the Battle of Hoth. In the video, new elements that were not in previous sets were shown including an Ion Canon, a Power Generator and a new Entrance Gate. This leads to a possibility that the video could potentially be showing a few parts of the rumored UCS LEGO Star Wars Echo Base. This set is expected to be released sometime in October 2015.
Other components in the video shows a Wampa Cave, AT-AT and Snowspeeders. These components were previously available in other official LEGO Star Wars sets. But they will be probably added to the new UCS Hoth Base set!
The final giveaway LEGO item at the San Diego Comic Con 2015 has been revealed. It is the LEGO BIONICLE Skull Scorpio Mask in transparent neon green color. The drawing is on Saturday. Details available below. (via BZPower)
“You enter the drawing for by visiting the Pavilion Terrace (Upper level outside Sails Pavilion) and seeing if you’re one of the lucky winners to receive the exclusive minifigure! The drawing for this specific BIONICLE Skull Scorpio Mask is happening Saturday from 12:30pm until supplies last. Only one drawing per person, per day. You must have an official badge.
Attendees can also try to get their hands on the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Captain America Falcon minifigure on Friday and a LEGO DC Super Heroes Red Arrow Arsenal minifigure on Thursday.”
The August 2015 LEGO Mini Model Build online registration is now live. LEGO Store building event is on August 4 and 5th and the model for the month will be a Kangaroo! This is a free event, but registration is required. Thanks to vynsane for the heads up.
Buy a Box of 60 Series 7 Minifigures for only €125
Final price will be shown during the last stage of checkout.
Price for each Box
•USA/Canada: €105,01 + €7,68 = €112,69
•Outside of EU: €105,01 + €23,63 = €128,64
•Europe: ~€125,99 + shipping
Bookmark Toys N Bricks!
Toys N Bricks is one of the leading LEGO News Site that keeps you up to date on everything related to LEGO. Don't forget to bookmark and follow us on FaceBook & Twitter.
Tip of the Month
Did you know that you can see what others are doing in our forums? Check it out by simply clicking on "Who is Online" at the bottom left hand corner!